3,520 TOTAL SQFT
2,560 SQFT ABOVE GRADE
Jaw Dropping Reno!
You won’t find anything like this in the area – newly renovated and ready just for you, we welcome you to feast your eyes on this incredibly spacious, elegant (over 3,500 square feet!) Seaton Village home. You’ll have smiles for miles once you enter the beautiful open concept main floor with over nine foot ceilings and a stunning modern kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and finishes, custom cabinetry and a sweeping kitchen island – perfect for entertaining and family life. Other perks include a living room that is finished with beautiful built-ins and a gas fireplace, a full bathroom, built-in banquette seating with built-in storage, and a family room with a sunny walkout to the backyard through a huge custom lift-and-slide door. The second floor has three large bedrooms, a modern four-piece bathroom with double vanities, and a lovely second floor deck. We’re not done yet! Not even close. Up on the third floor you’ll find a great little hideaway to use as you please and a large bedroom. The basement is finished with over 7.5 foot ceilings (no ceiling ductwork!) and includes a massive rec room, bedroom, and a modern three-piece bathroom making it an ideal space for a nanny or in-law suite. My friends, we’re still not done. La pièce de résistance … three car parking, private drive with garage and a separate STUDIO APARTMENT! Come and get it before it’s gone.
Favourite Things | Sellers’ Words
- The proximity to everything: great daycare and schools within a 2-minute walk, Fiesta Farms and Loblaws within a 3-minute walk, multiple parks within 5-10 minute walk (Vermont Square is our favourite just down the street), 8 minute walk to subway, walking distance to several great neighbourhoods (Koreatown, Dupont, St. Clair West, Annex, Bloordale, etc).
- Incredibly spacious and bright home that has 4 large bedrooms upstairs and two completely separate nanny/in-law suites (basement and back house). These spaces are incredibly useful and our visitors were always incredibly happy to have their own space when we visited. We’ve used the guest house for rental income as well and it is very popular.
- Home has been completely re-designed to be the ultimate family home after a year-long renovation project for entertaining both adults and kids. We can assure you that no expenses were spared because we were planning on living here for 10 years! Main floor and basement have been completely opened up to provide maximum light and space. Plenty space on the side and back of the house to play, bring in strollers, storage, etc. The side yard gets south sun and the backyard get west sun in the evening. The backyard is nice and quiet. The laneway is really big and newly paved and is a great space to ride bikes, play hockey, meet neighbours, etc.
- Having one of the only driveways on the street – no explanation required!
- Separate back entrance with mud-room: very useful, particularly in the winter and to keep clutter out of the front of the house.
- Easily convert the 3rd floor into a master suite with dormer on part of the roofline – rough-in plubing already in place.
ADDITIONAL information |
Possession | TBA – Flexible
Property Taxes | $6,288.33 / 2018
Size | 3,520 Total Square Feet – 2,560 Square Feet Above Ground
Legal Descriptions | LT 48 BLK C PL 778
Parking | Three parking spots (2 in driveway, 1 in garage).
Inclusions | All appliances, all electrical light fixtures and all window coverings.
Upgrades | The home has been completely renovated (both design and structure) with the exception of the guest house; the family undertook a year-long renovation to make this their “forever home” but had to relocate cities for family reasons. Be the beneficiary of a 6 months of planning, 7 months of renovations, and over $500,000 of investment!
- Main floor and basement completely redone down to the studs/foundation with design from professional architect (645-A)
- Completely updated to highest standard from a structural/mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC perspective
- Basement foundation has been completely re-done, with full waterproofing, new drainage channels in foundation and hydronic floor heating
- New white-oak, wide-plank engineered flooring in basement
- HVAC meticulously planned to be in the side-wall in basement to maximize ceiling height and light
- Over $75,000 in custom millwork throughout the house to provide a sleek, modern and warm look with an incredible amount of storage (please open the cabinet doors to see thoughtful approach to design)
- 12-foot long kitchen island with built-in wine and beer fridge (Marvel) in beautiful Ceasarstone Quartz with matching backsplash and counters
- Brand new high-end appliances (over $20,000)
- Built-in gas fireplace with beautiful slate mantel and surrounding walnut cabinetry
- Custom-built stairs and railings with white oak finishes and sleek post design for railings
- High-end 8.5′ x 11′(!) lift-and-slide back patio door to bring in maximum sunlight
- New furnace, hot water, and 3rd floor AC (in addition to central AC)
- Exterior and other completed over the past 3 years:
- New high-end wide-plank engineered oak flooring on first and second floor
- Bathroom and 2nd floor has been expended and completely redone with heated cork flooring (luxurious on feet!), double vanity and large storage area, large wrap-around deck and high-end turf (keeps the mud out!)
About the Neighbourhood |